Natural Round OHANA Picnic Table
Have you ever settled down to enjoy a picnic and had sand kicked in your food, or your wine glass spilled on the ground? We designed the original portable picnic table range back in 2015 to save your sanity, and protect your precious refreshments. We have been refining and building our range ever since and have delighted thousands of people with our cool, stylish picnic table range.
Our Ohana range has been designed to please our customer who don’t drink from a stemmed wine glass. These fabulous little tables have no wine glass cutouts to allow more room on the table for your food, glasses and beer bottles. Each folding portable table has enough room for a plate of food, safe and off the ground. The legs neatly fold under so when you’re finished using it, simply wipe it down, just close the legs down and pop it away away.
Ohana definition: Family in the Hawaiian language, but in a much wider sense, to include not only one’s closer relatives, but also one’s cousins, in-laws, friends, race, and other neighbors. What better word to use to describe this fabulous portable table.
Our Ohana portable picnic table is the ideal gift for everybody
- Parents and kids who spend hours at sports events
- The ‘impossible to buy for’
- The one who has ‘everything’
- Campers, Boaties & Picnic lovers
- Romantic couples
- Newly Weds
- Anniversary celebrations
- But probably most importantly YOU!!
There are so many practical uses for our portable picnic tables range, but if you’d prefer a table to hold your wine glass and bottle also, check out one of our folding wine tables Portable Wine Table Round Natural
- Lightweight and compact
- Folds flat for easy storage
- As useful as our Wine Table range, but without the bottle and glass cut-outs to allow more table space
- The Original folding wine table, designed AND made in Australia
- Created from sustainable grown Pine
- Completely biodegradable
- Finished with 2 coats of water based varnish
- Ideal for beer drinkers or stemless wine glasses
- Perfect designated Kids table – sporting events, drawing or games table inside on a rainy day
- Beach picnics
- Bush, BBQ & Park lunches
- Outdoor concerts & Moonlight cinemas
- Caravan & Camping utility table
- Boating days
- Use it as a ‘stable table’ for breakfast in bed or dinner on the lounge
To Care for your portable table:
- Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth after use
- Store away from moisture and extreme heat
The Summer Picnic Tables range is made from sustainably grown plantation pine
Check out our Instagram page for some awesome shots of our portable tables in action
Questions or Comments?