To best care for your folding picnic table, store it in a dry cool place when not in use.
- Store your folding picnic table away from direct sunlight or damp/wet or hot places
- To clean your table, simply wipe it over with an almost dry damp cloth, then dry it before storing it away from moisture or direct sunlight
- Do not allow your folding picnic table to be submerged in water of left in wet conditions
- Do not stand or sit on on your table and ensure children are supervised as hinges can pinch skin when being opened or closed
- Weight placed on the table should not exceed 5kg
Each folding picnic table is twice varnished to help protect it during day-to-day use. Like any timber product, Plywood can respond to extreme temperature and humidity variations. If not stored correctly, it may de-laminate over an extended period of time.
Petite & Picnic Tables
The leg design on our Petite & Picnic Table allows the leg to become part of the handle when folded. Please take care when opening and closing hinges so skin does not get caught
The folding legs on your Banquet table are made to lock with the table-top to stop the legs opening when you are transporting it. Gently open the locking legs to set-up your table. Please take care when opening and closing hinges so skin does not get caught